- Employment Visas
- Investment and Business Visas
- Family and Marriage Visas
- Student Visas
- Immigrant Visas (Green Cards)
- Non-immigrant Visas (Temporary Visas)
- Criminal Inadmissibility
- U.S. Waiver for Canadians
- U.S. Immigration Services in the Vancouver Area
- U.S. Immigration Lawyer in Toronto
- Experienced U.S. Immigration Lawyer in Montreal
- Immigration Lawyer in Calgary
There are a variety of visas available for foreign nationals who have been offered a job in the United States from a U.S. employer. The list of employment visas below link to articles on this website that summarize the requirements for each
Employment Visas for Professionals
1. H-1B – For persons in a specialty occupation (eg. professionals)
2. TN – For professionals who are citizens of Canada or Mexico
3. E-3 – For Australian professionals
4. J-1 – For those participating in an internship, training program, or exchange program in the U.S.
5. O-1 – For persons with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, business, athletics, or education.
Employment Visas for Managers, Investors and Entrepreneurs
1. L-1 – For Intracompany transferees
2. E-1 – For managers/executives of companies that conduct most of their business with the U.S.
3. E-2 – For managers/executives of companies that invest a substantial amount of capital in the U.S.
4. Green Card through Employment
Employment Visas for Members of the Media, Actors/Actresses, and Athletes
How to Obtain Permanent Residence through Employment
How can we help you?
Let us know how we can help you by completing our online assessment form. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
NEWS & BLOG ARTICLES
J-1 Visitor Exchange Program for Trainees...Read More >>
Comparing Visas: L-1 vs. E-2...Read More >>
3 major benefits of hiring a US Immigration Law firm...Read More >>
Immigration Lawyers That Handle All U.S. Immigration Matters...Read More >>
Why Should I Hire a U.S. Immigration Lawyer?...Read More >>
The TN Visa: Entering the United States as a Canadian or Mexican Professional...Read More >>