Home » Services » Employment Visas

Employment Visas

There are a variety of visas available for foreign nationals who have been offered a job in the United States from a U.S. employer. The list of employment visas below link to articles on this website that summarize the requirements for each

Employment Visas for Professionals

1. H-1B – For persons in a specialty occupation (eg. professionals)
2. TN – For professionals who are citizens of Canada or Mexico
3. E-3 – For Australian professionals
4. J-1 – For those participating in an internship, training program, or exchange program in the U.S.
5. O-1 – For persons with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, business, athletics, or education.

Employment Visas for Managers, Investors and Entrepreneurs

1. L-1 – For Intracompany transferees
2. E-1 – For managers/executives of companies that conduct most of their business with the U.S.
3. E-2 – For managers/executives of companies that invest a substantial amount of capital in the U.S.
4. Green Card through Employment

Employment Visas for Members of the Media, Actors/Actresses, and Athletes

1. I-1 – For representatives of the foreign media
2. P-1 – For athletes and entertainers
3. O-1 – For persons with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, business, athletics, or education

How to Obtain Permanent Residence through Employment

-Green Card through Employment

How can we help you?

Let us know how we can help you by completing our online assessment form. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.



J-1 Visitor Exchange Program for Trainees...


Comparing Visas: L-1 vs. E-2...


3 major benefits of hiring a US Immigration Law firm...Read More >>


Immigration Lawyers That Handle All U.S. Immigration Matters...


Why Should I Hire a U.S. Immigration Lawyer?...


The TN Visa: Entering the United States as a Canadian or Mexican Professional...Read More >>

View More Articles