- Employment Visas
- Investment and Business Visas
- Family and Marriage Visas
- Student Visas
- Immigrant Visas (Green Cards)
- The Availability of Immigrant Visas (Green Cards)
- Green Card through Employment
- Labor Certification-PERM
- EB-1 Persons of Extraordinary Ability
- EB-2 Advance Degrees and Experience
- EB-3 Skilled or Professional Workers
- EB-4 Religious Workers
- EB-5 Investment Green Card
- Family-Based Green Cards
- Diversity Immigrant Visa
- Non-immigrant Visas (Temporary Visas)
- Criminal Inadmissibility
- U.S. Waiver for Canadians
- U.S. Immigration Services in the Vancouver Area
- U.S. Immigration Lawyer in Toronto
- Experienced U.S. Immigration Lawyer in Montreal
- Immigration Lawyer in Calgary
EB-3 Skilled or Professional Workers
Professionals with a baccalaureate degree, or foreign equivalent, individuals with at least two years minimum of experience as a skilled worker, and unskilled workers requiring less than two years of training or experience may qualify for an immigrant visa.
Foreign nationals with a U.S. baccalaureate degree, or foreign equivalent degree, that is normally required for the profession and directly related to the position, may qualify for an immigrant visa pursuant to EB-3 requirements. You must also be a member of the profession, and the position must require someone with your educational credentials.
To qualify as a skilled worker, you must have a permanent job offer that requires at least two years of experience and training. Furthermore, you must satisfy the training requirement for the job by having two years or more of post-secondary education that is directly related to the position.
Those who have been offered a job that requires less than two years of experience for a position that is not seasonal may be eligible for an immigrant visa.
How can we help you?
Let us know how we can help you by completing our online assessment form. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
NEWS & BLOG ARTICLES
J-1 Visitor Exchange Program for Trainees...Read More >>
Comparing Visas: L-1 vs. E-2...Read More >>
3 major benefits of hiring a US Immigration Law firm...Read More >>
Immigration Lawyers That Handle All U.S. Immigration Matters...Read More >>
Why Should I Hire a U.S. Immigration Lawyer?...Read More >>
The TN Visa: Entering the United States as a Canadian or Mexican Professional...Read More >>