- Employment Visas
- Investment and Business Visas
- Family and Marriage Visas
- Student Visas
- Immigrant Visas (Green Cards)
- Non-immigrant Visas (Temporary Visas)
- Criminal Inadmissibility
- U.S. Waiver for Canadians
- U.S. Immigration Services in the Vancouver Area
- U.S. Immigration Lawyer in Toronto
- Experienced U.S. Immigration Lawyer in Montreal
- Immigration Lawyer in Calgary
Investment and Business Visas
There are a variety of visas business owners, investors, and entrepreneurs may use to enter and reside in the United States. If you are interested in obtaining a U.S. visa by leveraging your already established business presence in the U.S., or by opening an office and/or a new enterprise in the U.S., you should read up on the requirements for obtaining an investment/business visa.
Below are links to articles in our library. Each article provides a summary of the requirements for the investment/business visa in question:
How can we help you?
Let us know how we can help you by completing our online assessment form. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
NEWS & BLOG ARTICLES
J-1 Visitor Exchange Program for Trainees...Read More >>
Comparing Visas: L-1 vs. E-2...Read More >>
3 major benefits of hiring a US Immigration Law firm...Read More >>
Immigration Lawyers That Handle All U.S. Immigration Matters...Read More >>
Why Should I Hire a U.S. Immigration Lawyer?...Read More >>
The TN Visa: Entering the United States as a Canadian or Mexican Professional...Read More >>