Family and Marriage Visas

Non-U.S. citizens may obtain a green card based on their familial relationship with U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents. If you have a U.S. citizen/permanent resident relative, and you are interested in immigrating to the U.S., see what your options are by reading the pages below.


  1. Green Card through Family Members
  2. K-1 visa – A visa for fiancé(e)s of U.S. citizens
  3. Immigrant Quota Policy