Investment and Business Visas


There are a variety of visas business owners, investors, and entrepreneurs may use to enter and reside in the United States. If you are interested in obtaining a U.S. visa by leveraging your already established business presence in the U.S., or by opening an office and/or a new enterprise in the U.S., you should read up on the requirements for obtaining an investment/business visa.

Below are links to articles in our library. Each article provides a summary of the requirements for the investment/business visa in question:

  1. L-1 Intracompany Transferee Visa
  2. E-1 Treaty Trader Visa
  3. E-2 Treaty Investor Visa
  4. EB-5 Green Card through Investment