- Employment Visas
- Investment and Business Visas
- Family and Marriage Visas
- Student Visas
- Immigrant Visas (Green Cards)
- Non-immigrant Visas (Temporary Visas)
- Criminal Inadmissibility
- U.S. Waiver for Canadians
- U.S. Immigration Services in the Vancouver Area
- U.S. Immigration Lawyer in Toronto
- Experienced U.S. Immigration Lawyer in Montreal
- Immigration Lawyer in Calgary
In general, students who have been accepted to a school located in the United States, or who are registered in an internship or exchange program in the U.S., may receive a visa permitting them to reside in the United States. Review the following pages if you are a student seeking to study in the U.S.
1. F-1 – For students entering the United States as an academic or language student.
2. M-1 – For students entering the United States to learn a skill/trade at a vocational or technology school.
3. J-1 – For students entering the United States as a part of an exchange program, as an au pair, intern, or any other similar program.
How can we help you?
Let us know how we can help you by completing our online assessment form. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
NEWS & BLOG ARTICLES
J-1 Visitor Exchange Program for Trainees...Read More >>
Comparing Visas: L-1 vs. E-2...Read More >>
3 major benefits of hiring a US Immigration Law firm...Read More >>
Immigration Lawyers That Handle All U.S. Immigration Matters...Read More >>
Why Should I Hire a U.S. Immigration Lawyer?...Read More >>
The TN Visa: Entering the United States as a Canadian or Mexican Professional...Read More >>