EB-3 Skilled or Professional Workers


Professionals with a baccalaureate degree or foreign equivalent, individuals with at least two years minimum of experience as a skilled worker, and unskilled workers requiring less than two years of training or experience may qualify for an immigrant visa.


Foreign nationals with a U.S. baccalaureate degree, or foreign equivalent degree, that is normally required for the profession and directly related to the position, may qualify for an immigrant visa pursuant to EB-3 requirements. You must also be a member of the profession, and the position must require someone with your educational credentials.

Skilled Workers

To qualify as a skilled worker, you must have a permanent job offer that requires at least two years of experience and training. Furthermore, you must satisfy the training requirement for the job by having two years or more of post-secondary education that is directly related to the position.

Unskilled Workers

Those who have been offered a job that requires less than two years of experience for a position that is not seasonal may be eligible for an immigrant visa.