- Employment Visas
- Investment and Business Visas
- Family and Marriage Visas
- Student Visas
- Immigrant Visas (Green Cards)
- Non-immigrant Visas (Temporary Visas)
- H-1B Professional Visa
- L-1 intra-company transfer visa
- E-1 Treaty Trader Visa and E-2 Treaty Investor Visa
- E-3 visa for Australians
- B-1: Business Visitor Visa
- B-2: Tourist Visitor Visa
- I media visa
- O-1 visa for persons of extraordinary ability
- P Visa for Athletes and Entertainers
- F-1 Student Visa
- M-1 Student Visa
- J-1 Exchange Visa
- TN visa for Canadians and Mexicans
- K-1 Fiancé(e)
- Criminal Inadmissibility
- U.S. Waiver for Canadians
- U.S. Immigration Services in the Vancouver Area
- U.S. Immigration Lawyer in Toronto
- Experienced U.S. Immigration Lawyer in Montreal
- Immigration Lawyer in Calgary
B-2: Tourist Visitor Visa
The B-2 visa is for individuals who are entering the U.S. for pleasure, tourist purposes, medical purposes, or to attend conferences/meetings.
1. You must have ties in your home country, such as employment, family, assets etc. to evidence that you will return home prior to the expiration of your visa.
2. You must have sufficient financial resources to fund the trip and your living costs while in the U.S.
There is no set time restriction for the B-2 visa. However, in general, it is intended to be used for relatively short stays in the U.S to conduct tourist activities or visit friends/family while on vacation.
How can we help you?
Let us know how we can help you by completing our online assessment form. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
NEWS & BLOG ARTICLES
J-1 Visitor Exchange Program for Trainees...Read More >>
Comparing Visas: L-1 vs. E-2...Read More >>
3 major benefits of hiring a US Immigration Law firm...Read More >>
Immigration Lawyers That Handle All U.S. Immigration Matters...Read More >>
Why Should I Hire a U.S. Immigration Lawyer?...Read More >>
The TN Visa: Entering the United States as a Canadian or Mexican Professional...Read More >>